If you’re a psytrance fan, then you can imagine how it feels, when you listen to some pulsating and vibrant music while you watch the beauty of a breathtaking view. For all those who have been to the mountains, know how powerful they are. So if you’ve still not been to the Himalayas, this amazing Psytrance festival is the best opportunity for you. Shakti Peak crew is celebrating their third edition in the foothills of the mighty Himalayas in Nepal.
The festival is scheduled to start on April 5th continuing the entrancing mind-boggling music till April 9th. From dark forest to hi-tech, the festival is going to be giving you THE psytrance experience that you’re looking for.
Check out the amazing line up of these various artists, who will be playing music for you for the whole 5 days of the festival.
Excited? here’s the link to buying the tickets. if you’re looking to buy the cheapest tickets available, then its best you go for purchasing them online by clicking Here.
immigration For Indian Citizens
As per the Nepalese immigration, Indian nationals traveling to Nepal must possess any one of the following documents:
- Driving License with photo.
- Photo Identity card issued by a Government Agency.
- Ration Card with Photo.
- Election Commission Card with Photo.
- Identity Card issued by the Embassy of India in Kathmandu.
- Identity Card with photo issued by a sub-divisional magistrate or any other officials above his rank.Visa and Immigration for Alternate NationalitiesTravelers may obtain tourist visas on arrival at the airport and some land borders. It’s best to carry cash with you as online modes of payment would be an unreliable source in that area.Tourist visa on arrival: US$25 (15 days); US$40 (30 days); US$100 (90 days).Multiple-entry tourist visa in advance: £20 (15 days); £35 (30 days); £75 (90 days).How Do I Get There?
The festival venue is located in Eastern Nepal near a village called Basantapur, Zone – Koshi, District – Terhathum, Station- Basantapur
1. Basantapur is the final meeting point.
2. Scheduled vehicles will start moving from early morning on 22nd March.
3. From Basantapur meeting point its a 5-hour drive up to the mountains.
4. Only 4×4 vehicles will drive up for the venue.
5. The scheduled vehicles fare WILL NOT BE INCLUDED in the ticket fare.
6. Biratnagar is the nearest Nepali airport which is 65 km from Basantapur -shakti peak village
Here’s The Easiest Way to Get There From India
1. Book a flight to Bagdogra Airport, Siliguri, West Bengal.
2. You can catch a bus or take a cab from there to Kakkarivitta, which is the India-Nepal border. It will take you 2 hours to get there.
3. After reaching there, you will have to take another bus or cab to Basantapur meeting point.
4. From Basantapur it is a 5-hour drive uphill to reach the location.
– Please bring your own tents/camping gears and sleeping bags.
– Homestay bookings will be available on first come first serve basis.
– Pick up and drop services from homestay to location will be available at all times at a very nominal rate.
Things You Need To Be Careful About [IMPORTANT] 1. Please carry a valid proof of identification at the party.
2. The Right of admission is reserved with the organization.
3. Use of Audio/Video equipment is strictly prohibited.
4. The organization is not responsible for any theft or loss of
5. The organization will not be liable for any fatal injuries or
damage suffered at the festival.
6. Outside food/beverages, water bottles NOT ALLOWED.
7. Please avoid bringing plastic products and plastic bags inside the venue. Please take care of nature and keep it as ORGANIC as possible. Don’t litter.
8. Everyone is entitled to keep their surrounding clean and tidy. Please dispose of rubbish in designated areas and refrain from using plastic at all.
9. Possession or consumption of any banned or illegal
substances is strictly prohibited. Any violations will be
subjected to legal actions and will be handed over to the